Pocket knife

Forums Part 1 : Attic Chest Pocket knife

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This topic is about the puzzle you need to solve in the park, where you end up after clicking on the pocket knife.
    If you are stuck you can check the hints below. Click on the question arrow and the answer will become visible. The last hint gives you the answer.
    It is allowed to respond in this topic to ask for more hints if you don’t want the answer directly. Please do not leave spoilers for other players.

What can I do or find here?

You can click on the bench, the bin, and the heart in the tree, if you do then you’ll find everything you need to solve this puzzle.

I need to find seven numbers, but where?

Read the letter carefully or you’ll be nONE the wiser.

What do I do with the numbers?

With the data from the bin and the tree you can make an axis. Then take the numbers from the letter and put them into the table.

The only thing I like on this puzzle is the lovely deer! HELP please!

Oh deer, oh dear…we are here to help! The answer you are looking for is LANGELO.
    Now you can hop on to the next puzzle! 😉

#4508 Reply

In the puzzle in the chest, in the pocket knife series of puzzles. I find the number 2 in the text twice, but the answer assumes that it’s found only once. Regardless, this was trickier than I expected and had to find the answer before I figured out how to solve. Thank you.

#4552 Reply

WARNING
    do not be too zealous on the letter scanning.

i made a python script to find cardinal numbers and positions, and i found 8 numbers.
    that’s because of something particular in the eighth row (if you do not take charge of spacing between words) which you have to ignore.

just take the hint as “you can find 7 different numbers (in the words)”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Pocket knife
Your information: