Towel

Forums Part 1 : Attic Chest Towel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This topic is about the puzzle you need to solve using the blue and white towel.
    If you are stuck you can check the hints below. Click on the question arrow and the answer will become visible. The last hint gives you the answer.
    It is allowed to respond in this topic to ask for more hints if you don’t want the answer directly. Please do not leave spoilers for other players.

What do I do with the numbers?

They are coordinates

I know what the numbers are, but I don’t think I found the right location…

Combine the white numbers with each other and the blue numbers. Write them exactly how they are written on the towel, only separate the two different colors by adding a comma in between.
    Use google maps. If everything goes to plan you will end up in a kind of …..park?

I think I found the right location,  but now how do I find the right ‘number’?

You are not looking for the address of this park, but you are looking for the number to a holiday cottage on this park. The coordinates point out exactly which cottage you need. However, you do need a map with numbers of the cottages…did you check the site of the holiday park?

OMG I need a holiday myself after this puzzle! Please HELP!

Ah, we are so sorry to hear that! The right cottage has number 441!

#4517 Reply

Hoi! I need a tip. I found the correct location of a holiday house, but I can’t find the number.

#4600 Reply

help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Towel
Your information: