The envelope

Forums Part 1 : Attic Chest The envelope

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This topic is about the puzzles you find when you click on the envelope from the chest.
    If you are stuck you can check the hints below. Click on the question arrow and the answer will become visible. The last hint gives you the answer.
    It is allowed to respond in this topic to ask for more hints if you don’t want the answer directly. Please do not leave spoilers for other players.

I found 2 flags, but they might not be the correct ones

Did you find Zanzibar and India gevonden? Zanzibar isn’t correct sadly… but its flag does look a lot like the correct one! Any idea how that would be possible?

Which language is that word on the back of the postcard?

The language is mentioned in the text. Copy the strange word (use button open pdf), and search for it online…

I’m not sure we answered the crossword puzzle correctly…

The words on the dots at the bottom actually point towards the correct 2 letters… where else can you find these colors?

What should I do with the picture of the guy (morse)?

Can you hear the code? Isn’t that a morse code? Google it! You’re looking for 2 letters.

I think I’ve got all answers (8 letters), but I get a really weird name…?

You have to decode the combinations of 2 letters using the scheme from the envelope. The first letter of the 2 refers to the right column, search within this column for the second letter to find the 2 new letters. And repeat this for all 4 letter combinations!

Please just give me the answer, I’m done with this puzzle…

Well okay then: her name is Rosalien!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Chest’ is closed to new topics and replies.